Apples & Donuts

Sunday, October 23, 2016

Nothing better then farm fresh corn & pickles!!
My cute little white pumpkin =)

I love looking out my window this time of year and seeing all the trees changing colors. Nothing makes me feel like its fall more than going apple picking. For as long as I can remember I have been going with my family, and it’s a tradition that I will always continue. The past few years we have been so lucky with the weather being warm when we go, and that makes it so much more enjoyable!

Once we are done with picking apples I love going into the market because everything is just so fresh! The smell of donuts baking is my personal favorite, and I look forward to them all year. The market had samples of their homemade Apple Cherry Cider which I have never had before because I’m not much of an Apple Cider person, but this was so good!! It tastes like the juice from the bottom of an ice pop AKA delicious! That paired with warm apple crisp and I am in heaven.

This vampy tee felt perfect to wear on a fall day over a cozy flannel. I purchased this tee last year from Q Tee. They have an awesome website that lets you customize your purchase! Have a good day & thanks so much for reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design