Taylor Swift Experience

Sunday, January 1, 2017











My sister and me are obsessed with Taylor Swift, so when we heard she was having an exhibit in New York we had to get tickets. It was incredible to see the outfits she wore on tour and on the red carpet up close. They are even more beautiful in person! It's crazy to think she grew up in Pennsylvania on a Christmas tree farm, and to now see how far she has come. It proves that anything is possible no matter where you come from!! I was so wishing she would have showed up at the exhibit, but sadly she did not. The Taylor Swift Experience is open until February 19.

After we went to a taco place across the street called El Lunchador. If you like Mexican food you have to check it out! They even have an air-stream with extra seating where you could eat as well. All of this is in the Seaport District in New York. It's a really cool area to walk around and see all of the boats on the water. I would imagine it would be even better in the summer when it's warm out, but we bundled up and made the best of it. It helped that the day before I got myself a new warm winter jacket at Lord & Taylor's after-holiday sale. There is nothing better then getting a good deal in my opinion :)

I hope everyone enjoyed the holidays and is ready for 2017! There is something very cleansing and refreshing about a new year with a clean start where you can dictate your own journey. Thank you all for following, and I'm excited to continue to share this journey together.

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design