Jumpsuit & Studs

Wednesday, July 12, 2017





 


I recently went to my first wedding in years! I was having a hard time deciding what I should wear because I didn’t want to buy a dress that I would only wear once. It always makes more sense to buy pieces that I will actually get use of. When I came across this cropped black jumpsuit from Madewell I knew right away that it would be perfect. Nothing is better then being comfortable when you know your going to be in your outfit all day long. It’s a classic piece to own because you can easily dress it up or down depending on the occasion. My heels are from DSW and I’m not lying when I say they are the most comfortable pair of heels that I have ever worn. They are BCBG and I have yet to find another pair of heels that I can be in all day dancing and my feet still not hurt me.

Thanks for following and I hope your having an amazing week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design