Hawaii Livin

Thursday, June 29, 2017





When I saw this shirt at Forever 21 I could not resist being the typical Hawaii tourist!
Snorkeling at Sharks Cove




If you follow along on my Instagram @wildwavez you know I recently went to Hawaii. My best friend actually lives there so my sister and me had the best tour guide! She took us to all the local spots that the tourists don't normally know about. We rented a car which I highly recommend if your planning a trip to Hawaii, and every day we would drive to a different town and explore a new beach. It was the trip of a lifetime filled with incredible experiences and endless memories! Literally every single person we met told us we have to spend a day at the North Shore, so it only feels right to do my first Hawaii blog post about our time there. It’s exactly what most people envision when you think of Hawaii.

We went to Keiki Beach in the North Shore, right by Sharks Cove. The name “Sharks Cove” made me a little hesitant to go snorkel there because I’m afraid of sharks, but I mean who isn’t?! Snorkeling for me just does not come natural to say the very least. Anyone I’m with always gets a good laugh out of it, but I eventually get the hang of the whole breathing with a snorkel and enjoy seeing tropical fish and coral. For lunch we went to The Beet Box Cafe and I had the most delicious falafel burger! I truly felt like I belonged in Hawaii because the lifestyle is how I see myself ideally living one day. Since my trip I have debated if I would/could live there for a period of time in my life so stay tuned!!!

I can't believe it's already the end of June! I hope everyone is enjoying their summer and has fun July 4th plans!! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design