Back in Black

Saturday, October 31, 2015











Halloween is here and that means it’s time to get inspired by the spooky spirits and bring out your inner witchy style. Nothing compares to the summer, but fall is my second favorite time of year because I love all of the activities. How could you not enjoy apple picking, carving pumpkins, and dressing up in costumes?! Seeing all the different creative costumes, is the perfect way to gather ideas for next Halloween :)

I got this dress from Gypsy Warrior last year, and I really love the bell sleeves because it makes this LBD unique. It also has a witchy vibe to it, making it perfect to wear around Halloween.  Adding a pair of knee high socks completes any fall look, while keeping you warm and stylish.

I hope you guys have your costumes ready and are excited for Halloween tonight! Comment below what you’re planning to dress up as this year :)







No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design