The Soul Project

Sunday, August 23, 2015
















If you’re a beach bum like me then you need to check out The Soul Project! A dollar from each purchase goes to the Soul Project Foundation, which makes grants to local kids and environmental charities. There is nothing better than feeling good about shopping and knowing exactly where your money is going.

I was so excited to get these two shirts in the mail because I love the graphics on them! This salty tank is super soft and is perfect to pair with cutoff denim shorts. I love how the Mermaid tee fits me oversized and I paired it with my caged bralette from Gypsy Warrior. As you can probably tell by now, this summer I am always rocking my flash tats that are also from The Soul Project.

Hope you guys are enjoying summer because it’s flying by!
Check out my Instagram @wildwavez for a glimpse into my summer adventures :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design