LBD

Friday, June 19, 2015







As cliché as it may sound every girl needs a little black dress in their closet that they know is always a safe go-to outfit. It was time for me to purchase a new black dress, and when I found this one from Express with the discreet side cut outs I thought it was perfect! You can never go wrong with a black dress for any occasion, and then you can have fun accessorizing it differently each time that you wear it. There are so many ways you can wear the same dress different ways and totally give the look a fresh makeover. When I found this cobalt blue purse at Express I knew it was the perfect statement piece to complete the look and add a pop of color. I would love to hear ways you style your favorite LBD! Leave a comment below xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design