Pitaya

Sunday, July 8, 2018





Five and Two hoop earrings

Shopping Dose of Zen jewels in the cafe 





Happy Sunday!! It’s been a steamy July and the way I have been staying cool when not at the beach is by eating pitaya bowls filled with fresh berries and drizzled with almond butter. After 26 years in the hair industry my mom is now managing a cafe, and I’m so proud to watch her take this leap and switch career paths. I'm sure you have seen me tagging @cupacafe in my stories because I love spending my weekends there. It has a true cozy cafe feel which I believe is very rare. I typically bring my laptop and chill out on the couches ordering endless iced coffee, avocado toast, and açaí/pitaya bowls. There is also fresh baked goods, my personal weakness being the blueberry muffins. They just started the concept of a "positivity jar" at the coffee pick-up where you take a note and leave a note, inspired by my hours scrolling through Pinterest. Spreading positivity and good vibes! If you are in the area near the Short Hills mall in New Jersey, stop by and check it out.

Now onto the fashion details! Annie Sez in my town is going out of business and a few weekends ago I snagged these boyfriend jeans with flower embellishments. I paired them with a flowy babydoll tank and peep toe booties both from Lulu's. I have always been hesitant about buying clothes online because I border between sizes, but Lulu's has proved to be my go-to online shop because of the price point, quality, and true size scale. What are some of your guys favorite online shops?? I'm always looking for recommendations, comment below! 

I hope everyone is having a great summer! Starting this weekend I'm beginning 4 straight weeks of traveling between personal & work trips so follow along on my Instagram to see where I'm headed next! xo




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design