Recharging

Saturday, May 19, 2018

The Soul Project tank

Walkway to the beach


Downtown Fort Lauderdale 

Roccos Tacos 
Sunrise from our balcony








Dose of Zen jewels always 


The end of April I escaped reality for a few days and went to Florida with my boyfriend. I really took advantage of this opportunity to live in the moment and appreciate my time there. So often I find myself thinking about the future instead of fully enjoying the moment. While in Florida I soaked in the sunshine, took walks on the beach collecting shells, floated in the ocean, and always seemed to have a mojito in my hand. I’m also a bookworm so I finished a novel This One is Mine and I couldn’t put it down. 

We stayed in Fort Lauderdale at the B Ocean Resort. I loved the walk from our hotel room to the ocean because it made me feel like I was in a jungle with all the trees and greenery. It was amazing being able to order food and drinks all day from the beach so I basically clocked in all day from the beach chair shortly after breakfast everyday.

As simple as it might sound I’ve always wanted to order pizza and eat it on the beach, probably because I obsessively follow @thesaltyblonde. One night my boyfriend was in charge of dinner plans and he actually suggested that idea. I mean the pizza didn’t compare to NJ, but having my feet in the sand and hearing the ocean waves crashing in the background made it a perfect night.

I’m always on the hunt for deals, and I discovered Shein where I bought the two piece that I was wearing in my photos in the ocean. It’s difficult for me to find bottoms that fit right and this is what I have been looking for. The top knot bikini top is super cute, and I know I will be mixing it with other bottoms this summer.


Now I’m even more ready for summer, and MDW is a week away!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design